The group of companies Tehknologiya metallov (“Metal technology”) is the manufacturing and industrial group integrating the companies of the machine-building, cable and electric-engineering industries
We develop our business by means of production modernization, introduction of novel solutions and improvement of services and quality of the manufactured product.
History of creating
- 1991 – commercial business unit "Tekhnologiya Metallov"
- 1994 – TEKHNOKABEL M, LLC
- 1995 – Pskovkabel, SC
- 1996 – Pskovgeokabel, LLC
- 1998 – GISpribor-M, LLC
- 2003 – Pskovelectrosvar, CJSC
- 2010 – Concern “TEKHNOKABEL”
- 2011 – Concern “PSKOVGEOPHYSICA”
- 2011 – Concern “INTERSVAR”
Pskovkabel, SC is one of the largest manufacturers of cable and wire products in the North-West region of Russia. The company was founded in 1964. The number of employees of the company amounts to 600 people. The annual amount of processed metals is 14 000 tons. At present the product list of cable and wire products includes more than 17 000 label sizes. The quality management system of the company is certified as complying with the international standard ISO 9001:2008 by DEKRA company, the Netherlands.
Separate Subdivisions of Pskovkabel, JSC are situated in the cities of Moscow, Rostov-on-Don, Vologda, and Stary Oskol. These separate subdivisions are responsible for the sales of quality cable and wire products to the enterprises of electrical-power, construction, oil refining, gas recovery, machine-building and mining industry branches in different regions of our country.
Pskovelectrosvar, CJSC specializes in developing and creating breakthrough technologies and innovative equipment for welding various parts, including those used in the oil and gas sector, railway transportation, metallurgy, construction and machine-building. Innovation programs and modernization of production facilities make it possible for the factory to compete with the leading world manufacturers of heavy electro-welding equipment. The plant Pskovelectrosvar, founded in 1973, is the only enterprise in Russia designing and manufacturing heavy electro-welding equipment. Approximately 350 experienced employees are working in the plant, among them scientists with doctoral degrees and specialists with internationally recognized diplomas. The quality management system of Pskovelectrosvar meets the requirements of international standard EN ISO 9001:2008. The certificate is issued by TUV NORD CERT GmbH, Essen, Germany.
Testing Laboratory Center (TLC) – structural unit of Pskovelectrosvar established for carrying out destructive tests of metals and welded joints. The Centre tests objects under the control of Federal Service for Ecological, Technological and Atomic Inspection. The Centre is accredited according to the requirements GOST R ISO/IEC 17025-2006 “General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories” and SAR-15-2009 “Requirements to Testing Laboratories” (Accreditation Certificate No. ÈË/ËÐÈ-00295, valid until 23.12.2016).
Pskovgeokabel, LLC. The main activities of the company focus on designing, developing, manufacturing and delivery of the industrial products for the fuel and energy industry sector of Russia, neighbouring countries and beyond. The enterprise was founded in 1996. The number of employees of the company amounts to 300 people. The quality management system of Pskovgeokabel meets the requirements of the standard GOST R ISO 9001:2008. The certificate is issued by the certification body Centre of Technological Inspection and Implementation of International Standards, Moscow, Russia.
GISpribor-M, LLC is one of the leading enterprises designing and manufacturing ground equipment for geophysical research and operations in wildcat, exploration and production wells, as well as for field development and management. The company was founded in 1998. The number of employees of the enterprise amounts to 100 people. The annual production output is 50 units of exclusive equipment. The quality management system of GISpribor-M meets the requirements of standard ISO 9001:2008. The certificate is issued by “RusPromGroup” Ltd., Moscow, Russia.
TEKHNOKABEL M, LLC. It is the entity commercial structure which provides packaged supply of industrial facility and components to the key enterprises facilities of electric-power, machine-building, oil and gas producers, construction economy sectors, to the enterprises of different regions of Russian Federation and countries of the CIS.
Social and charitable activities
- foundation of the military-patriotic club “Vysota” (“High Skies”) for children and young people and the sport club “Musketeer” for children in the city of Pskov; patronage and financial assistance to the clubs;
- sponsorship of the Pskov orphanage and other socially-important organizations in the city and region;
- sponsorship of social and sporting events in the city of Pskov
- active participation in restoration of the orthodox culture monuments and historical heritage of Russia on the territory of the Pskov Region.
- participation in socially-important projects of Pskov. Building the mini-park “Meeting Place” for Pskov citizens on the cross of the Lenin Street and Oktiabrskiy Prospekt; there were repaired administrative and industrial buildings, access roads, street lighting inside the territories of the enterprises.
Cooperation with the research establishments, industry and international institutions
- All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of the Cable Industry, JSC (VNIIKP)
- Non-Commercial Partnership “Association Electrocable”
- National University of Science and Technology “MISiS”
- Russian Welding Institute
- All-Russian Scientific Research Institute of Railway Transport
- All-Russian Scientific Research and Design Engineering Institute of Metallurgical Machine-Building n.a. academician A.I. Tselikov, JSC
- Moscow Inter-Industrial Association of the Main Welders (MMAGS)
- China Economy Institute in Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Russian Railways, JSC
- Zarubezhstroytekhnologiya, JSC
- Oil Company “Rosneft”, JSC
- Oil Company “LUKOIL”, JSC
- Norilsk Nickel, RJSC
- Gazpromneft, JSC
- Incorporporated Company “Transneft”, JSC
- Surgutneftegas, JSC
- Apatit, JSC